The Tour de Phoenix
My brother Max coming in with the Platinum group. The highest group in cycling!
Me coming in... a little while later:) I made the Gold group! Which is right under platinum. I am hooked to cycling! Once this baby comes, it's back to the saddle!

What you can't see here is my face... I was bawling. The shock of a race like this is incredible. If you race 100% and don't let up, it is grueling to your body and emotions. The second I crossed the finish line I about passed out in emotions and exhaustion, and when I found out I made Gold I sort of collapsed into Max.
Time to enjoy the after party!
I met the number one female cyclist in the US. She got 1st overall here, and had done the entire ride the day before just to get a feel of it! She killed our men... But she was cute enough that they didn't care much, and mainly just followed her around drooling. I drooled too... over her bike :)
No comments:
Post a Comment