THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING TO OUR SHOWER!!!!
It was so much fun and I so loved seeing everyone! I can't believe it was my shower and not someone elses! :) Life is fun!!!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures. I am posting the rest on facebook so check them out there!
Kelley me & Char.
"The RS House"
Michelle me and Bishop! He showed us saying he had never been to a shower before and just had to see me! Silly!!!
kissin' babies!
KT showin' all how to use the baby or TODDLER sling!
Preggos!
Crawfords, McLeans, and Char!









1 comment:
It was so fun and I'm so glad I could come and see you. Krystal sent an e-mail out for everyone to see today about how much she loves you! I'll have to forward it to you if my mom didn't, just let me know if she didn't! I am guessing you had your baby since we haven't heard from you in the blogging world for awhile! I hope so... otherwise it's gotta' be annoying waiting still! Let us know when you do! Love you girlie!
Post a Comment