Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hyrum Patrick is getting blessed!!!
Did you know that I have a list of 100 things to do before I die..... maybe one day I will post that list, but probably not. Some things are personal! :) We will see. But on that list is seeing my husband bless our babies. This is finally coming up for me!
We are blessing Hyrum the 29th of March. This month! In our family ward! Let me know if you are interested in coming!
I will report shortly how it goes. I cannot wait! What a special moment this will be for our new family! And for our extended family that has gone through so many trials, each special moment like this brings more peace into our lives.

1 comment:

~Sarah said...

I'm so sad I will miss such a special event! I hope that it goes wonderfully for you, though. I will just have to visit another day.