So I had to post this picture of my cute men....
This was my camera phone right before church, I know Danny was embarrassed to take a picture in front of people going inside but I am so glad I did. I can't believe how good pictures cell phones can take nowadays!
Christmas is going good so far! I love this holiday! I have had so much fun making crafts and spending time with Danny. He is out of a j0b right now but has a couple of good leads, so keep him in your prayers. However, I have REALLY enjoyed having him around. It seems that since we have gotten married he has been gone more than home, but to be fair I have been pregnant more than not pregnant so I guess we are equal! :)
This picture I thought was cute of Hyrum watching daddy as he was hanging some shelves. Yes this is the master bedroom, still not done! Just plain and yuck..... At least the rest of the house is mas o menos done :)


No comments:
Post a Comment