Saturday, June 7, 2008

Honeymoon in California!

Disneyland Here We Come!
Driving to Disneyland
We had so much fun together. It was Danny's 1st "real" time at Disneyland. Which happens to be one of my favorite places in the world! Did I ever tell you I got accepted into the Disney Art Academy? I decided to go on my mission. Funny story... Remind me to tell you about it one day.
He loved Pirates, and Indiana Jones, and of course SPLASH MOUNTAIN! My favorite, and Space Mtn.
We started off the day at The "Tiki Room" It's tradition, don't mess! It always puts me in the kiddie, disney mood! Plus there is an inside joke there. Ask me or Erin about it sometime :) heehee
Danny enjoyed the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" We look pretty hot right? Oh yeah!
He looks so happy! Little did he know I was already pregnant. hahaha!!

I was super happy! Space Mtn. New Husband, fun times!

There was another couple celebrating their honeymoon so we swapped turns on camera duty :)
I love this spot with all the broken glass used for the waterfall. It is so pretty!
Right after this we experienced the Tower, hotel thingy..... you know where you drop straight down! SCARY!!
Honeymoons are great! We loved it! I never understood the importance of a honeymoon until we got home from ours. Danny was not home for 2 hours before he was in bed sick for an entire week!!! He got a stomach virus and burst a blood vessel in his throat while throwing up and got an infection from that. It was HORRIBLE!!! WELCOME to married life. The day he started feeling better, I started feeling horrible. Guess what! I am pregnant! Four months later I started to feel better. Just in time for me to start getting acid reflux, and not being able to think straight! We moved on shortly to not sleeping, being uncomfortable most of the time, and now... I can't breathe! It's so much fun!!!!!
Danny, Can we go on another honeymoon?

No comments: