Monday, June 23, 2008

Two Weeks Married!!

Hey Everyone! So two weeks have flown by! Our honeymoon was great. We went to Cali. Disneyland one night and then another full day, then we went to Mideivel Times, it's a place where they do a dinner and show. You are in an arena and everyone there is seated in sections. When you show up you receive a colored crown and you have to sit in that color section and cheer for your knight. The workers are all dressed up in costume. You sit in a castle arena, and watch your knight and those of others joust, sword fight, and many other challenges while you eat out of old silver plates and bowls and cups. No silverware. The dinner is great, meats, a fabulous soup and bread, etc.. plus ice cold root beer in a frosted mug:) Danny loved it. Especially since we were just eating sandwiches etc... that we made in the hotel :) hahahaha!

We got home on Wed. Danny got sick wed. night. He threw up and had a 103 temperature for 4 days and then the rest of the week spent trying to recover. He is better now. Just having a hard time recovering and eating again. We still went to the open house though, that was on Friday. He slept all day, got up for the open house and then crashed afterwards. The open house was in Wilcox, it was great. We got some awesome gifts and I was able to meet wonderful people that live there. My family came up as well and they had all the horses out for everyone to ride. The kids and my sister loved that!

Yesterday we went and visited Howard for the first time since we got engaged. I have visited him but Danny has not. We each got half hour visits, and they were wonderful. I miss that boy so much! But it is good to see him stronger and happier. We keep praying for a miracle and hopefully he will be home with us sooner than later.

Afterwards we did sealings at the temple and then went to our friends sealing. Kari McLemore and Skyler Smith got married yesterday. I had to rush home to finish their sign in book. I make those for weddings if anyone is looking for one, or knows people who need them. We went to the reception, it was great! Good to see all our friends from the old singles ward, and good to leave together, NO LONGER SINGLE!!!! :) After we went and saw Kung Fu Panda. Cute movie! danny is keeping his word on taking me out at least once a week:)

Now I am up and anxious for the day. Today is our first day in the family ward. I have been in single wards for 10 (TEN) YEARS!!! I am so nervous I can't sleep! We are in the Sierra Vista ward out here in the castlegate neighborhood in QC. We are hoping to sign on our house tomorrow or tuesday. So with us luck and I will talk to ya'll soon! :) LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: