Sunday, October 19, 2008

5 1/2 MONTHS PREGNANT!!

Alright everyone! Pictures are coming. I feel like my aunts in West Virginia when it comes to blogging. I guess some of us 80 children still struggle with the modern technology of the computer world. :) it was so much easier when we just had Oregon's Trail.....

Danny and I are doing great. We just got back from a family camp-out that lasted a week. It was a sacrifice to go. We missed a week of work and several important activities, mainly my HS friend reunion. But, it was also very needed. It was the 1st family trip I have been on for a long time, and with everything happening with Howard and the many changes that have taken place this year we all needed to be together. Most of you know my sister Jill got married just 3 months prior to me, so it was fun to be there with new in-laws etc... We hiked up to a gorgeous waterfall, saw 3 different snakes including a rattlesnake! That is 2 Rattlesnakes that I have run into in 2 weeks! We swam in the river, went quad riding, played paintball games, and chilled by the fire talking late into the night... with smores of course! Actually, my sister introduced us to a great snack. A hot marshmallow with a piece of chocolate stuffed into the middle of it. No graham crackers needed. It was delicious!! :) Being pregnant and camping is not the same though as not-pregnant and camping :) so... I will take a break until I get this little BOY out of me. We are so excited to have a boy!!!! Here are my boy name choices: Dillan, Mitchell, Sheldon, Tanner, Benjamin, Joseph, Joshua, and Samuel... What do you think? Let me know your favorite two. :) Danny really likes average, common names.... I love Mitchell and Samuel but really like them all, minus Tanner :) Life is great, and I promise to put pictures of my huge belly once I figure out how to add pictures:)

No comments: