Tuesday, October 21, 2008

lonely...i'm so lonely.... I have nobody to call my own....

So, Danny is out of town again! He is doing an 8 week long job and has to go out of town every week for 3-4 nights. Hopefully he will come home tonight.
KT and I went shopping yesterday for some bellabands and to register at BabiesR'Us. That was a lot of fun! So nice to get some tips from a pro! :) There is a store on Guad. and Ellsworth that closes on Saturday so everything is SUPER cheap!!!
I love being around my friends. Danny and I love doing things with others so whenever you feel up to an FHE or date night with us, just call!
So I am gettin' bigger, luckily I have great sisters and friends that donate their clothes to me. Otherwise I would be wearing t-shirts and basketball shorts everyday! oh, wait. That is normal! oops. I am trying to look somewhat cute in my hugeness. Being pregnant is finally fun! I mean, I have been so excited from the very beginning. But that can be hard to express and show when you are spending most of your time over a toilet. I was really sick for 4 months. I am so happy now that throwing up is a weekly occurrence now instead of an hourly one :) I am starting to gain weight more now, and showing this budha belly of mine. The best part about it all is that this little boy is so active now and I can feel him, and others can as well. That has been so exciting! Danny finally saw my belly move, not just felt. The other night he was having a party or something inside me. It is such a crazy feeling... one that I cannot describe. But that I love. It's a wonder.
The ultra-sound 2 weeks ago was amazing. I had not felt him yet.. or couldn't tell and so of course i was super worried... Hearing his heart beat and seeing him for the first time was a emotional and spiritual experience. I can't believe god has given me this opportunity to create someone so amazing! I cried, and Danny did too... I think out of relief that it was a boy :) I knew I would love him, but never realized I could love someone so much that I have not even met yet.. or have I? It's all so confusing... :)
Anyways, I am happy. Trying to be active and work-out still but that's almost impossible right now! I work-out 3x's a week with some women in the ward and I play volleyball once a week and swim whenever I get a chance, but everything is harder, and seems to take more out of me.
I am still massaging, out of my home. Call me if you want a massage! I only charge 40$ now since the economy is struggling.
Well, I think that is all that I can manage to write for now. Let me know how yall are doing!

2 comments:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

i vote for dillon or mitchell :)

Kelli said...

i like dillon or benjamin. not ben, but benjamin. massage...mmmm...