I am grateful for all the men in my life. My husband Danny, my Dad and my uncles that have loved me and shown me the kind of man I wanted to marry, my brothers but older and younger that have helped me so much with their counsel and the things that they have taught me through their trials and through their faith in the Savior.
I am so grateful to be a part of a family that loves each other so much. We fight constantly, but laugh even more! I am grateful for their honesty, their guidance in my life, and the incredible amount of love and service they have given me this last year.
My mother and sisters. They are such great mothers and daughters. They are wonderful examples to me and make me laugh more than anyone can! They are beautiful!
Again, my husband... even when he is pretending to be tough, he is "a lover not a fighter" and I am so glad for that. I have enough fighters in my life :) He is dependable, and hillarious, and loves everyone and is constantly doing things for others and showing me how to be selfless. He is creative and hard-working. He is strong in the gospel and loves family so much. I can't wait until he becomes a dad... He loves me, I found the perfect man for me!
I have never been a mom before, but I have been an aunt for a while now. My neices and nephews have been my life for so long. Though I am having a baby soon I pray I never lose the relationship we have formed. They are everything to me, I couldn't ask for funnier, more loving, and crazy kids in my life. Their parents are doing an amazing job. We have dang cute babies!



4 comments:
Hi!! I haven't talked to ya in so long- its ashley carlon (lepetich). I just found your blog on Melissa's and it is so good to see what you are up to. Congrats on the baby, I am so excited for you guys-kids are so much fun. I think I am due sometime near ya. Another boy for us!
Trish ... just readin this made me realize how much I LOVE you! You will never have any idea the impact you have had on me and my life! Your strength helps me to work through anything! Thanks for you constant example! And is you have no hunted someone down ... I WOULD LOVE TO HELP! Anything you want me to do I'm there! I have done a few baby showers now ... and let me tell you I'm getting pretty good if I saw so myself! Let me know what I could do! Love ya girl!
so cute, i love the fam pics. awww. we're whoopin your butt in grandkids tho! ;)
Beautiful post Trisha! CALL me! Don't make me ground you.
Love, Kelli
Post a Comment