Ok... so here it is, the picture you have all been waiting for. Sorry I am not very good at taking pictures. Luckily, K*T had her phone with her this last saturday and took a quick shot of me, my little boy, and Caprice... my favorite foster baby in the whole world! She is hopefully going to get adopted by my sister shortly, they are in the middle of it. We love her and she has so much attitude and personality I could hang out with her all day, every day! So I finally figured out the whole blog thing... sorry it took forever. To make a long story short, my friend Kelli set it up for me when I was engaged. I didn't touch it for a month and then when I did I couldn't find it, finally I found what I thought was it and have been making posts there for the last 4 months. Come to find out, it was the wrong blog... I don't know how I had two! I never started one! I must have a stalker (single white female) posing as me.. Anyhoot, K*T and I figured out.. mostly K*T, and I am now on the straight and narrow. Thanks for dealing with me! Danny is out of town again. This time for a week! Hopefully he will get back Saturday night. But then he should only have to make one more trip and then he will be home!I have quit my RIO job, which was one of the hardest choices I have ever made. I have decided to open my own TRI club and coach triathletes and my swimmers during their off season. For now we are working out at LA Fitness until our QC pool opens year round. We work out 5 days a week together after school, and the adult triathletes work-out with me in the evening twice a week, and mornings twice a week. I hope it works out. Danny and I would like to survive on his paycheck alone but until that happens, I will do what I can to help him. Being pregnant obviously makes things a little more difficult, but I know that God will provide a way.
My family is good. Dad is recovering slowly, but he is recovering. He had a stroke and two gran mal seizures 3 weeks ago. It was a scary time for our family, but he is alive and it brought us even closer together. I don't know if God has any more surprises in store for our family in the next little while, but I am praying that we get a little break. At least until I have this baby! My sisters are both getting ready to start round TWO... in the baby making department! I couldn't be happier. I thought I would be having the only babies for a while, and they would have no cousins their age, and constantly get picked on... As it turns out they will be the oldest of the second group of babies, so we are happy! Jill just recently got remarried, and Sariah is just wanting more after 8 years :) Payne family, here we come! We have 12 now, 1 on the way. How many do yall have? Like 50?
9 comments:
i'm having the 24th, i think. hopefully we'll hit 50!! ;) but i'm done after #4-that's a lot of kids! hope your dad gets better FAST, how sad! your preggo belly is cute. it was SO good to see you last week!!
Hey Trish! SO glad you joined the blogging world! CONGRATS on the baby, I'm so excited for you! You look adorable by the way. Sounds like everything is great! Us Valencia ward "graduates" need to get together again soon! Love ya!
I'm adding you to me bloglist, here's mine: daniandbrennon.blogspot.com
Trishhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa! I have been thinking about you all day and thinking I should call you, but then talked myself out of it because I know you are super busy and don't get awesome reception. I was thrilled to get your email and see you started a blog. Yahoo! You look gorgeous and I realllllllllly wish I was there to rub your belly. I miss you!! Email me the best time, phone number, day to reach you. We really need to catch up. I love you and can't wait to hear from you!!!
Love, Kelli
I'm so excited to see you here! Yay for the blogging world! Congrats on having a baby! I'm so excited for you guys! You look so cute pregnant! Nate and I almost called you and your hubby to do something but then the day got late and we were to lazy to do anything! But we need to soon! I love you girl and miss you like crazy!
Hey! Welcome to the world of blogging. Watch out, you might become addicted. Mine is scovilleclan.com/sarahsblog so you better save me :) We have 10 grandbabies in the family, with an 11th on the way. We really need to get together soon.
No - flippin - way!!!
I just like saying that. I really am happy to see you blogging and love reading about your married life with baby boy on the way!
Come see us - PS I added you - visit my blog, anytime.
Yay! I finally hit up your blog! What up sis? I don't have much time (actually need to run off to the little girls room right now), but I wanted to say hi and send you all my lovin... well, not ALL of it, but a lot of it. You know I've gotta' keep some for Ty... Ha ha! Okay, love your guts and I'm so happy I got to see you the other night! You should randomly stop by more often! I love you and will talk to you soon!
SO CUTE! Enjoy being pregnant, it's the only time in your life (after you're about 3 years old) that people think a big belly is cute. You look great!
haha! Nope we only have 23. 24 is on her way, can't wait to meet baby Delaney!
You look so cute preggo. It was great to FINALLY see you at Burger King. You live like 10 minutes from me but I never see you. Nice Trish. We are friends for life so you better get better at keeping in touch!
Post a Comment