Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter thoughts

HAPPY EASTER

Easter was great this year. Especially since I have a husband and baby to share it with. Conference was incredible! Elder Holland's talk stands out to me the most. He has a beautiful gift of expressing the love we feel towards our saviour. He strengthens the bond I feel with Christ and helps me to feel the love I should for Christ as my Redeemer. I love listening to him. I have a few talks that I read over and over again and three of them come from him, now four... I feel especially grateful this day for my Lord and Saviour. I am grateful for the Holy Ghost in my life, a gift given from Christ. His influence is what keeps me moving ahead. Last night I was reminded of the importance of being humble and teachable. As I chose to be humble last night I was blessed and had a great evening. Today, again I am being taught... I am proud and selfish most of the time. I am blessed to have such a patient teacher that never leaves me unless I turn away from him. I am of course also grateful for Hyrum, my little boy. He brings a special spirit into my life, and home that blesses me and reminds me of things sacred and precious.

1 comment:

Hamblins said...

I see a little something behind that little leg. Hee, Hee.