Trisha...he is soooooo handsome! OMG!!! Let's try to get together this week. I'll call you. :D
Dang, that kid is cute!!!
So precious! He's beautiful Trisha. Good job. I hope you're enjoying being a mommy. (Don't worry, you'll start to get more sleep soon.)
He is so adorable. I totally miss you. Even 2 days together made me remember how fun you are and.. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
oooh i love his fuzzy hair! :)
BLOG STALKER ALERT!!!Hey old roomie! I came across your blog and just wanted to let you know how amazing cute your little boy is. Im sure YOU already knew, but I just felt the need to give him my own personal shout out!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Trisha...
he is soooooo handsome! OMG!!! Let's try to get together this week. I'll call you. :D
Dang, that kid is cute!!!
So precious! He's beautiful Trisha. Good job. I hope you're enjoying being a mommy. (Don't worry, you'll start to get more sleep soon.)
He is so adorable. I totally miss you. Even 2 days together made me remember how fun you are and.. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
oooh i love his fuzzy hair! :)
BLOG STALKER ALERT!!!
Hey old roomie! I came across your blog and just wanted to let you know how amazing cute your little boy is. Im sure YOU already knew, but I just felt the need to give him my own personal shout out!
Post a Comment