We are recovered! Took a little longer than 8 wks. for me to start feeling in the groove, but we are finally arriving! Here is a quick update on the family.
Danny is still out of work but has been able to continually get side jobs that have gotten us through these hard times. He has applied at dozens of jobs and has interviewed at many as well. He has a couple of good prospects in the workings right now and hopefully one of them works out. He is planning on school this next semester. It is going to be a busy year for us and one of great sacrifices. Him and I are on the Dave Ramsey wagon... we are not spending money and are trying to get our finances in gear so that we can pay off all debts and start a good savings. This year of no work has taught us some tough lessons. But ones that I am grateful to have learned. He works with a guy in the ward, and with his brothers, as well as some personal contracts he has gotten for this and that. Danny is such a good man. It is hard applying via the internet because people are not able to meet him in person. But I know eventually someone will take that chance.
I have been being mom and wife and sister and friend.... that is my job right now :) However, this week that has slowly been added upon. I have had mtgs. this week and I start coaching again on Monday. I am back at Queen Creek High this year. I know said I was done but I couldn't stay away :) Luckily, I was able to go back as an assistant this year with my good friend Heather S. taking on the role of Head coach. This way I can be a mommy and coach with less responsibilities. I am grateful to be back. I love coaching, and love the kids we work with. I am still looking into teaching. I do not have my bachelors yet but a school here in Queen Creek is looking into hiring me. I hope it works out, they have some ideas on how to accelerate my teaching degree. I have started to work out again. For now I am trying to get back into the swing of things with spin class, and the treadmill with some weights thrown in there... I also do P90X but I can't really claim to do it... I try to do it. I used to do it... now I just try to survive it :) Things have been crazy with the family. My parents are moving out into an apartment. Erin is getting ready to have her baby soon. Howard has about 20 months left in prison. Max and Cindy just left back to Texas after a week of visiting us. Sariah and Matt adopted and were sealed to Savana and now have a new little foster daughter whom they are working on adopting as well. Jill and Wade are doing good, just working and playing.
Hyrum, is my little monster. I love him so much! He is into everything. And when I say everything I mean everything. He is like Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. He comes into a room surveying it for possible destruction possibilities. He goes for all the toys first and then he immediately goes for things that are beyond his reach. He climbs up chairs, sofas, entertainment centers, anything that he can climb... He loves mommy's phone, our drinks, the computer, pretty much he feels the need to touch everything that exists! :) We never waiver from our mission to stop this behavior. We are very consistent, but so is he. hahahaha. He is a ham as well. I love his laughter, his yells, his tongan looking chant he does, his silliness. He is very handsome as well and has the cheesiest grin. I love his strawberry blonde hair, his gorgeous big blue eyes and big lips. He looks just like his daddy! He loves to make funny sounds and to mimic me. He is saying some new words: diaper, shoe, buba, doggy, thank you, please, towel, etc... He loves his little
brother and likes to kiss him, lay on him, steal his pacifier, and loves to make him smile.
Clynn is a wonder to me. I just love this little angel so much. He loves to smile, coo, and LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! Hyrum would smile and coo but never really LAUGHED. Clynn looks a lot like I did as a child and when he laughs it's just like my baby pictures. His whole face crinkles up like mine did and he belly laughs. He can't even breathe good sometimes, he is laughing so hard. And he is only 3 months old. I love it, and am constantly tickling him and smiling at him to get this wonderful reaction. He is also a cuddler unlike his brother was. He loves to lay around with me, and the closer he is to me the happier he is. He has dark hair but in the sun it has a hint of red to it. His skin is more olive toned like mine and he has mommy's nose. Sorry kid. I love how different my boys are. They have their own personalities and I love them both so much.
All in all our family is doing great and we are happy and content in life. We have many things to be thankful for. We have had our trials this year, and are going through some things now with family but we love our family, and love to be with them. The Lord has provided for us when we didn't know if we would make it or not. I love my children and love my kids. What more could I ask for? oh yea... an eternity of this
No comments:
Post a Comment