Monday, January 17, 2011


June 2008
I got married to the handsome cowboy Danny Wilkins
Feb. 2009
I had my first little baby. An energetic little red-head we named Hyrum. He looks like his daddy!
May. 2010
I had my second little boy. Clynn, a sweet dark haired boy that looks like me.
2011 - ? who knows!


Just thought I would give another update on the Wilkins family life. One of my goals is to start blogging more so that I don't have to do long updates. Unfortunately for any of you that like to read long, tedious, blogs... I am just giving a brief summary of what has been going on :)

Danny has a bunch of interviews this month. One this tuesday with a High School teaching ag, and welding. One next Friday with the Arizona beef council, and another later with the Arizona Farm B. he starts school next week full-time at Chandler gilbert for one semester and then he will be transferring to ASU. Because of that we are moving to the family housing at ASU. Many things came to pass to bring about this decision, and though we are sad to leave our first family ward together, we are anxious to do what we know is right and start this new chapter.

Hyrum is doing great. He is almost 2! He runs around the house swinging his arms like he is a speed walker and loves to make us laugh. He has lots of energy and likes to take this out on Clynn. Luckily Clynn is a pretty durable little boy :) Hyrum loves attention, laughing, reading, movies, playing with horses, spending hours outside, and horses!

Clynn is already 8 1/2 months old. I can't believe it! He went from a newborn to a 3 month old over night. He is so big and long, and will soon be the same size as Hyrum. Clynn is a sweetheart. He loves to cuddle, get kisses, smile, and EAT! He is the most smiley baby I have ever seen. And he eats more than Hyrum ever did though he is more patient with me than Hyrum was while waiting for his food to be ready. Clynn loves to play with anything that makes music and he loves to listen to me sing. He is a little angel.... most of the time!

I am doing good. Right now I am doing a 60 Day Challenge with a bunch of other women. So far I have not broken any of the rules of the challenge, though I have had a few hard moments like when my in-laws gave Danny and I a huge basket with a movie, popcorn and all my favorite boxes of candy! I have been busy taking care of my babies, my home, and danny. I have been packing things up for the move, and trying to keep the house clean. hard work! I work out every day. Either by doing weights, spin class, running, or work-out videos at home. I have big goals for myself and though I have not lost any weight in the last month I am bettering my life and health and hope it will start coming off eventually.

We are happy.

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

yay for you moving! now you can play with your fave Payne girls more often :)

xoxo