Christmas Hot Coco Party!
I started this tradition in my many years as a single adult and will continue it, hopefully, forever. My family has always done the gingerbread house thing, we tend to go crazy! But I enjoy having everyone over for Hot Coco and games. Danny and I are hoping to make it a little better every year. We added the carriage ride this year, but we are hoping to get our neighborhood a little more in the mood. Not many neighbors decorated their homes this year, so that was a little disappointing. We had a great time though. Prepare yourselves for next year! Start coming up with some good gingerbread house ideas! :)
Carriage ride around the neighborhood to see the lights.
The Paynes are great carolers!
The kids must get their talent from momma
Here she is with her husband and 1 of the 2 kids.
She is due the week after my baby is due!
Still friends! Going Strong! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment