Football Frenzy. My favorite ice cream. Does anyone know where to buy it?
Kari came thru again and got us tickets to the Insight Bowl. What a studdette! The fireworks were so loud! It sounded like bombs going off the whole time! My baby was moving!!! Either he loves loud bangs, or football!
Basically this whole section is here from Kari!
Roommates from singlehood. Life has changed, friendship has not!
My men! I always bring at least one or two of the boys. This year I got 4!
We had a blast, though they were more worried about soda and sunflower seeds than the actual game.
I worried that someone would kill us with them beating those dang plastic noise makers together, and on each other the whole time. What was I thinking getting those for them?
1 comment:
We were totally there too. I had hookups from a friend at school this year. We ended up with nine tickets! I should have met up with you, but oh... I didn't know you were there. It's okay. We can end up hanging out another time soon I hope! ;) Much love to my sista' from another mista'!
Post a Comment