The Whole Family!
2008 has brought many additions to our clan:
1 new baby, 1 baby in production, 2 new son n' laws, & hopefully 1 new adopted niece!
Does my belly look large and in charge or what!
And yet everyone that sees me says that I am not big enough??? Interesting...
All I know is that I feel huge and so am VERY interested in the next 2 1/2 months :)
Pecan Groves in Queen Creek... Did you notice my pants? I actually bought some for me, my 1st Prego. pants that are not hand me downs :)





3 comments:
Trish! I love every second of this family pic.Im not sure whether Danny meant to have the glazed stare, but I couldnt be more pleased with it.
Ash Hawks
Trisha, you look gorgeous! Your belly is super cute, thanks for posting all the pictures!
xoxo, Kelli
love the pic of you and hubby lookin down at your belly....so cute.
Post a Comment