Ok, So am I back? Am I competing again? These are good questions... and here is the only answer I have... YES!!!! I did a relay this last weekend with two new friends of mine in my home ward. We had a blast together, and though my time was the slowest it has been in a while I still got third overall and our relay placed second! Go Susie! Go Lindsay!! It was super fun, and the natural endorphines were awesome! Man! I have missed those! Ok, so I felt them a little with labor, but soooooo different. Not as painful. Labor did something to me, it made me realize that everything else is easy... hahahahhaha :)
I am planning out my next race and am SUPER excited about it. Fountain Mountain, here I come! My time was 15:49.00 for the 800 meters. Slow, but apparently not too slow :) Now all I need is to readjust my butt to my saddle and get a running trainer! LA Fitness here I come! Anybody want to join me?
I am starting a new blog for triathletes in Queen Creek. If you are interested in joining our club let me know, there are no fees except for the races we do. On my blog I will post everyones results, stories, pictures.... Plus I will have training tips, and info. on group rides, runs, and swims! Reply if you want to be added on to the site! and in the group!
I Love ya'll!!!!!! Remember, there is a little athlete in all of us just wanting to tear it's way out and be heard! I know you moms are leary, but better to take your energy and aggression out in training than on your kids! Plus kids love to see their parents compete, it's super fun!
Click on the Link - CALDERA to get info on the triathlon training or to post stories, pics. Etc...
3 comments:
You are such an awesome person! Some day I am going to get better so I can get out there and run with you!
I don't know if this was open to me but I would totally love to do a triathlon or relay triathlon, as long as I swim or run-- not a big fan of biking quite yet.
~Missy K
Aubrey - You are such a nut! That's why I love you so! You can come run or walk with me whenever! Don't be scared of me, I am not fast at all!!!!
MISSY - Yes you can do it Missy! OF COURSE!!! WE would love to have you. Do you want to invite me to your blog so I can visit it?
Post a Comment