Wow! I wish I were going too! But seriously... Sariah has talked me into signing up for it. Crazy? Yes! And I have a million to one shot of getting in but I am going to go ahead with it. Why not? What could it hurt! I want to use my swimmers in my 3 minute video... Other than that I have no idea what to do!
I NEED IDEAS!! Help me get in and I will buy you dinner when I win! :) hahahaha! But seriously, I need help with this. Let me know what would help me stand out in 3 minutes or less. My train of thought is going towards: my religion, my job as a Swim Coach, being a mother, competing in triathlons and cycling, and the fact that I want to show this tv show what a true women's potential is since there has yet to be a really competetive women on this show when it comes to challenges etc... I would like to represent the tough mom's out there that have heart, morals, and mental toughness!
Don't laugh at me... I really do want to do this! Plus I want to go to Samoa :) hahahahaha!
6 comments:
I'm not laughing...but you if you did get in (and reality shows love the Mormons because we create drama), would you really leave your baby for who knows how long? Best of luck!
I say just show them 3 minutes of your ambition and your smile. You radiate girl! oh and by the way, if you win can I babysit Hyrum once and a while. He loves me, he said so on Sunday.
I think you should show how well rounded you are. You are an athlete, an artist, a mom, a wife, a friend, you love other cultures, you espeakaspanish, you are religious, fun and a dare devil.. I think. Show that you are a peace maker, low to anger and a hard worker. Then I think you'll get in!
You should do it! They do need a strong competitive mommy on the show.
My vote is stay with your babe...they grow so fast at this age and you'd miss a lot of firsts. I totally believe in leaving the kids, taking care of yourself and getting breaks...but knowing you, I think the idea sounds super exciting to you and you LOVE adventure, but when it comes down to it you'll miss your hubby and teeny baby TOO much!
Fine.... Now you can all laugh because I can't even think of doing this. First of all, I would not get chosen... But mostly, I really couldn't be gone from Hyrum and Danny.
Post a Comment