Well it all started when I had to go to the bathroom real bad. Hyrum was just chillin' in his car seat....
When I got out of the bathroom a few minutes later I find the great escape in action!
Plan A -twist over

Plan B - scoot down

Plan C - Use toys as a height advantage...
Actually I am not sure about this last part. As he came in contact with his toys he stopped moving and just kicked the toy back and forth with his toes. I stopped the plan all together at this point.

When I got out of the bathroom a few minutes later I find the great escape in action!
Plan A -twist over
Plan B - scoot down
Plan C - Use toys as a height advantage...
Actually I am not sure about this last part. As he came in contact with his toys he stopped moving and just kicked the toy back and forth with his toes. I stopped the plan all together at this point.
Needless to say, Hyrum is now being securely strapped down in to all toys, and seats, and swings as he has now reached a new level and is all over the place!!!
2 comments:
adorable! and your life is about to get a whole lot busier. Trey just started walking last week. Eeek! I have 4 walking kids! :)
ps- great to see ya last weekend if only for a few. xoxo
Post a Comment