Monday, August 10, 2009

Update on our life....

Life has been a lil' busy. Sorry that I have not updated in a while... I have repented and am back!!!

We have been having fun this summer, and Danny and I both have been pretty busy with work. Though Danny is still looking for a new job, he is still working hard with his brothers in their welding business. I coached swim all summer and that was a 530-10am job plus swim meets. That is over now but I am still coaching the triathletes in the mornings 530-630 and High School swim starts today from 230-5pm. So I will probably be busy for the next 3 months and then I will be really bored.

I started doing spin class with my sister in law Cindy 3 days a week. She has been very good for me! It kicks my butt, and I love every second of it.

Hyrum is doing really good. I swear he grows daily! Every day he does something new, I understand now what moms are talking about with trying to keep their children small. Hyrum is so sweet, and funny. I can tell we are going to have a good time together! In some ways I can't wait for him to get bigger and talk with me, in others I am like stop growing!!! Oh well, there is one way to solve this problem... keep having more babies! :) Well I will post some more pics. later, I am off to spin class.

LOVE YOUS!

No comments: