Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to my baby!

Hyrum's 1st Birthday

So the cake didn't turn out as good as it looked in my imagination but I never called myself a professional..... just a cake boss fan!

Hyrum discovered his love of suckers... so the following pics. of him mostly include him gorging himself on candy, icing, soda, basically all the things I don't want him to love.

FAMILY

Matt and Sariah making their big deput with newest addition to our family, baby girl Ryenn

Dallas and Brooke brought their lil' girls. Shelby had fun with her new friend Savana

Momma VanNatter with baby Marshall. Jill and Wade are lovin' this lil' boy.
I watch him 5 days a week now and him and Hyrum are finally coming to an understanding. Hyrum is used to him now and Marshall is starting to get old enough
to where they can play with each other. He is a sweetie!

FRIENDS

Aubrey and Lucy

Jenny

Tom and Charlotte

PLAY TIME!!!

Savana on the slide

Trying to teach Hyrum to hit the shark pinata was a challenge. Why do parents confuse their kids by telling them every day to be soft, not hit, and then give them a stick and try to teach them to hit something as hard as you can????

ymmmm suckers!!! I love his cute little my first birthday pin!

Erin just glows nowadays :) 11 weeks pregnant!

Mom and Dad and Erin got Hyrum a cute little tool box that sings and goes up and down. The best part is the Mexican accent saying "we can fix it together"

My cute baby!

Momma is looking like she has been eating too much cake!

4 comments:

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

oh man, sorry we missed it...looks like it was some fun times! Awesome cake :)

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

Hello! Wow, another baby soon to arrive! Children are seriously such a wonderful blessing. You look beautiful and your family is darling. Miss your laugh! I seriously sometimes think about you and picture you laughing. Haha, hope you are doing well!

Jon and Diana said...

Happy birthday little guy! What a fun little party. I love first birthdays!