Baby Shower with the Family...

I am so glad I can get my husband in the water now. He has come so far in the last 2 years. There was once a time where he would refuse to get into the water. Now he gets in the hot tub with me, plays water volleyball, and even says he would like to scuba dive one day! I can't believe it! But it is good, considering that I practically live in the water. At least I used to. The jacuzzi feels so good right now, being 39 weeks pregnant. It's nice to feel weightless :) Hyrum had a blast in the pool, but he was thrilled to get into the warm water.

Water volleyball is probably the best summer sport! Besides the kids diving on top of us, there are no accidents... Though some do get spiked on once in a while. My sister and her husband Sariah and Matt have the perfect pool for volleyball and other games. I think mom gets the most into the sport :)

Just warming up after a fun day in the pool. The water is still a little cold, but mainly, it just got a little cloudy and windy towards the end. It's nice to have a hot tub to jump into afterwards. The babies were loving it.

They are so cute! All we need is little Phoebe (whom me all miss) and this picture would have all the new babies. I am due any day and Erin is due in October, then we will have 6 little ones, 7 if you count Savanah whom will be adopted very soon. Though she is more a little lady then a baby :) We can't wait to have her officially join our family.


Hyrum's favorite part of the day? POPSICLES!!! He attacked that thing with gusto! I was having a blast watching him suck on it with all his might and seeing the red juices all over his face and running down his chest. He is such a cutie!

mmmm mmmm mmmmm!

We miss CINDY!!! That is the only thing that would make this picture perfect! Erin thinks she looks so fat and pregnant, but looking at me... I don't think so! She looks awesome! She will look great throughout her entire pregnancy I am sure. The rest of us are just having fun with these new little ones, and we are planning out "biggest loser" VanNatter style. I am not really sure what that means, only that I have 2 years to have fun working out and shedding some of the last 20 months of pregnancy weight!

Tan Fat is BETTER than White Fat... Unfortunately I am white... VERY white! :) HAHAH
By this point Hyrum was tired, hungry, and ready to stop taking pictures. But we can't help ourselves... Cute babies, hot women, water, sun, all the ingredients for pictures. Plus Erin was around so you know the camera was just clicking away!

I love my momma! I love my sisters! I love our babies!
We are so truly blessed!
"Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!" -brian reagan
Family, thanks for the fun baby shower. I want to do this will all my new babies now. So much fun! We really do miss Max and his family. It is times like these that we really think about them. We took for granted our years of always being together with everyone around. I hope we get to see them soon, and I hope more of us don't leave! Though, Danny and I are the most probable to leave considering that we are looking for work for Danny and we will go ANYWHERE! That's one thing we took from conference, do the Lord's will, think outside the box, progress no matter what the sacrifice! So glad it's summer time and I can just play play play.
Now the only question is...... "When is the BABY due?" -brian reagan :)
I am so glad I can get my husband in the water now. He has come so far in the last 2 years. There was once a time where he would refuse to get into the water. Now he gets in the hot tub with me, plays water volleyball, and even says he would like to scuba dive one day! I can't believe it! But it is good, considering that I practically live in the water. At least I used to. The jacuzzi feels so good right now, being 39 weeks pregnant. It's nice to feel weightless :) Hyrum had a blast in the pool, but he was thrilled to get into the warm water.
Water volleyball is probably the best summer sport! Besides the kids diving on top of us, there are no accidents... Though some do get spiked on once in a while. My sister and her husband Sariah and Matt have the perfect pool for volleyball and other games. I think mom gets the most into the sport :)
Just warming up after a fun day in the pool. The water is still a little cold, but mainly, it just got a little cloudy and windy towards the end. It's nice to have a hot tub to jump into afterwards. The babies were loving it.
They are so cute! All we need is little Phoebe (whom me all miss) and this picture would have all the new babies. I am due any day and Erin is due in October, then we will have 6 little ones, 7 if you count Savanah whom will be adopted very soon. Though she is more a little lady then a baby :) We can't wait to have her officially join our family.
Hyrum's favorite part of the day? POPSICLES!!! He attacked that thing with gusto! I was having a blast watching him suck on it with all his might and seeing the red juices all over his face and running down his chest. He is such a cutie!
mmmm mmmm mmmmm!
We miss CINDY!!! That is the only thing that would make this picture perfect! Erin thinks she looks so fat and pregnant, but looking at me... I don't think so! She looks awesome! She will look great throughout her entire pregnancy I am sure. The rest of us are just having fun with these new little ones, and we are planning out "biggest loser" VanNatter style. I am not really sure what that means, only that I have 2 years to have fun working out and shedding some of the last 20 months of pregnancy weight!
Tan Fat is BETTER than White Fat... Unfortunately I am white... VERY white! :) HAHAH
By this point Hyrum was tired, hungry, and ready to stop taking pictures. But we can't help ourselves... Cute babies, hot women, water, sun, all the ingredients for pictures. Plus Erin was around so you know the camera was just clicking away!
I love my momma! I love my sisters! I love our babies!
We are so truly blessed!
"Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!" -brian reagan
Family, thanks for the fun baby shower. I want to do this will all my new babies now. So much fun! We really do miss Max and his family. It is times like these that we really think about them. We took for granted our years of always being together with everyone around. I hope we get to see them soon, and I hope more of us don't leave! Though, Danny and I are the most probable to leave considering that we are looking for work for Danny and we will go ANYWHERE! That's one thing we took from conference, do the Lord's will, think outside the box, progress no matter what the sacrifice! So glad it's summer time and I can just play play play.
Now the only question is...... "When is the BABY due?" -brian reagan :)
1 comment:
Post a Comment