So sometimes I feel as if my Blog is just like my journal, and my diet. A constant roller coaster ride of starting agains....
So hear I am, starting again. :) I am promising to do a little better for a while. I have so many things going on and I get stuck with scripture study and writing in my boys journals and so I forget to post things happening to ME! One memory I have as a early teen was reading my mom's journal from back when she was a teenager. She only had a few entries but I loved every one of them so much! I remember thinking how I wish she would have written more! I don't know if my "sons" will ever want to read my writings. I wrote all these things for my "future husband" when I was single, and my husband has no interest in reading them! :) So maybe this is all for nothing, but I am going to try and put forth a valiant effort.
Did you know I actually like to write? I enjoy it. I even write poetry here and there.. The problem is that I am not any good. And I would never share it :) So I am stuck posting blogs, to who? who knows! Things have been a little crazy here. I guess I should just give a quick summary of the last few months.
1- Hyrum is still a little rat. The "terrible twos" I guess you would call them, though they started right after he turned 1. He loves to flirt with everyone. He thinks he is the coolest little man alive and struts around with the men as if he is the leader of the pack. He loves horses and is obsessed with them on TV, his toy horses, and of course the real thing! He sits in the saddle as if he has been doing it forever. He loves movies, eating, wrestling his little brother to the ground until he cries, pushing his lil' brother over so that he cries, stealing his lil' brother's bottle so that he cries, sitting on his lil brother until he cries, and finally... making Clynn laugh until he cries. Hyrum has already started my car while I was buckling his brother in and he just turned 2! He can count to 10 by himself, and is learning his ABC's right now. He is amazing at getting into everything he should not get into in a matter of a few minutes. Loves to draw and color. LOVES HIS DADDY! Loves nap time, and his silky/fluffy blanket, and he loves being outside and playing with friends. Did I mention that he loves to eat? and drink? and then eat some more???? He has gorgeous blue eyes that make every girl fall in love immediately! I love him!!!
2- Clynn is walking around furniture etc... He cut his 1st two bottom teeth. He is flippin' adorable. Still loves to snuggle and make his momma laugh. Eats a ton. Loves playing with his big brother. Loves his naps. Finally likes to crawl in the grass. Likes to click his tongue, pull his daddy's arm hair out, and loves cuddling with strange women. I can't believe how many times he has fallen asleep in strange women's arms at our softball games while I coach their daughters :) He wins over any woman that looks at him. Oh yea, and I LOVE HIM!
3- Danny is still working with his brothers and his Uncle Chester. I am glad he has the opportunity to work with family, otherwise he might not see them much. His brother just had a baby boy and we are excited to meet him. He went on a pack trip with his brothers and his dad recently. Boys are not good at conversing but I dragged out of him that the trip was fun, and that the food was amazing! He has an interview at Home Depot tomorrow for two different positions. He is going to school right now, taking online classes this semester and more in class ones next semester.
4- Because Danny is in school we moved! We now live at the "base" at ASU East. We are really liking our new house. It is bigger than our last home and has much more storage which I love!!! All the floors are hard... something??? Which I kind of like since it's easier to clean and better for allergies, but I don't like how Clynn hits his head on it at least once a day. We bought some floor area rugs for it but only for two rooms. We are closer to family and friends now, and to stores, school, etc.... So I am happy. We are saving money, getting rid of debt, and able to get things that we have needed but couldn't before... We like our new ward, and hope to get callings soon so that we can serve.
5- I just found out that my midwife that quit halfway through my second pregnancy is practicing again! She is working at a birthing women's center close by! I can't tell you how happy that makes me! I missed her so much at Clynn's birth. It was just different without her. I thought we had really bonded during Hyrum's birth and felt abandoned with Clynn :) I know that is silly, but I feel so much better about my next pregnancy knowing that she will be around! Yea for Janice Bovee!!!!!
6- I recently attended a Body Breakthrough workshop. It was a 3 hour session and then I signed up for the 9 hour one in a few weeks that really gets into the good stuff. I am so excited about it and will do a whole post on it once it happens. It has changed parts of how I think and see things about myself and I would recommend it to anyone! SO excited!!! My sisters and some friends are doing it too so that will be fun!
7- General Conference is this weekend, I can't wait!!!! I will also do a post on that later....
8- I am working out again. Doing a lot of running, cycling, and weights. Really enjoying it. I play volleyball every wed. night and love the friends I have made there. It is fun to be competitive again, and I look forward to it every week. It's a good way for me to get rid of pent up emotions, and a fun way to burn some calories :) I am preparing myself for a cycling event, a triathlon, and ragnar next year. Then I will be getting pregnant again! Woohooo! Woohooo because I want to have another baby! and Woohooo because I have almost a year before that happens! and Wooohoooo because I am scared to death of having a third! and Wooohooo because maybe I'll have a girl! and Wooohooooo because I KNOW I will have accomplished my physical goals by then and THIS next pregnancy will be like Clynn's. I will not gain more than 15lbs. and I will feel better since I am so into my oils etc... now that have helped me tremendously. and finally, Wooohoooo because I have to remain positive otherwise I might have a huge meltdown!!!
Well I hope you enjoyed my randomness. Love yous!
3 comments:
Woo Hoo!! You're back!! I missed ya. -Stacy
This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel
I love your randomness! Thanks for the update..
Post a Comment